IBM Lotus Notes 8.5.2 for Mac | Mac OS | 347MB
IBM* Lotus Notes* 8.5.x software helps you get work done quickly, providing you with a single point of access to help create, discover, and share knowledge, collaborate with teams, and take action. As traditional boundaries around work disappear, Lotus Notes 8.5.x software helps connect you to people and information throughout the enterprise and across the Internet.
Whats new in Lotus Notes 8.5.2 software
* Improve your mail experience through the use of managed mail replicas. Many Lotus Notes mail users have optimized their mail experience by accessing a local replica of their mail instead of on the IBM* Lotus* Domino* server. But some users dont know how to create or maintain a local replica. Now, Lotus Domino administrators can create and configure local replicas through policies using the new managed mail replica feature.
* Easily determine which archive you have open among multiple archives. When you are working in an archive, the title will say "Archive" and then the name of the archive.
* Save mail messages in a .eml file format
* View, as well as reserve, rooms and resources in your calendar. And private iCalendar feeds can now be added to your calendar.
* Make your contacts or groups private, and gain more control over which addresses are added to your recent contacts list.
* Compliance with 2009 Federal Desktop Core Configuration requirements