Download keygen for basICColor input 5.2.2 Build 2554
ÃÂ Whether inkjet, digital printing press or proof printer, with print 5 you get the basICColor profiling solution which supports all RGB and CMYK printers. One of the most critical selections in achieving accurate CMYK separations, and profile building, is a concept called Ã¢ÂÂblack generationÃ¢ÂÂ. Achieve professional quality results with the intelligent Ã¢ÂÂautoÃ¢ÂÂ mode, or choose from an extensive list of profile preferences and parameters to manage the details yourself. Integrated into basICColor catch and with automatic measurement data correction, creating a perfect ICC profile for your printer is easy as pie! basICColor print 5 profiling software provides discriminating accuracy for color professionals! It also optimizes ink reduction for improved profitability.
basICColor print 5 supports highly customizable color separation, with specific options for a diverse range of printing technologies. It also offers a user defined modification to the perceptual rendering intent, so that images convert with highest quality results.
Whether deriving several variations of profile builds from a single set of measurement data, or an array of profiles from separate measurements, batch processing with basICColor print 5 automation frees the user to multitask with other responsibilities.
basICColor print 5 is seamlessly integrated into our measuring software basICColor catch. The other basICColor catch modules allow for quality control and statistical analysis of your proofs or prints.
- Easy to use with presets and drag and drop
- Batch and multi-target profiling
- Integration of basICColor catch
- Creates CMYK, RGB and grayscale profiles
- Creates v2 or v4 ICC profiles
- Detects and automatically sets the optimum ink limit and the best TAC
- Various gamut mapping strategies (Standard, Blackpoint Compensation, Absolute Compression, Minimal Compression or based on reference profile)
- Infinitely adjustable gamut compression
- Infinitely adjustable correction for optical brightener
- Integrated profile optimization
- Stores the ICC profiles automatically either in the system folder or in a freely definable folder (eg. RIP)
- Supports all measurement files (ISO format)
- Support for any CMYK profiling target (eg. ECI2002 or IT8.7/4)