ABViewer is universal software for working with drawings. It enables you to view, edit, convert, measure and print DWG and other CAD files, as well as 3D models and raster images. You can work with a separate fragment of a drawing or, on the contrary, with a group of files.
- DWG, DXF, DWF, HPGL, IGES, STEP, PDF and other vector and raster formats, archives.
- Easy-to-use settings for saving to PDF, DWG, DXF, BMP, PLT and others.
- Work with layers, blocks, dimension and text styles, snap, etc.
- Convert PDF files into editable AutoCAD DWG entities.
- Measure distance, height between faces, surface area and curvilinear edge radius.
- Intuitive measuring of segments, areas, perimeters and angles.
- Opportunity to print out all drawing layouts or an A1 layout on an A4 printer.
- Save several files to the selected format with specified parameters.
- Compare the contents of DWG and DXF files to trace changes.
- Add commentaries and markups to the file.
- Transform drawing coordinates to geographical ones.
- Copy, print and save drawing fragments.
- Visual search for files.