Download keygen for WinRAR 5.10
WinRAR is a 32-bit/64-bit Windows version of RAR Archiver, an archiver and archive manager.
RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can.
WinRAR's main features include strong general and multimedia compression, the ability to process non-RAR archive formats,
ZIP compression and decompression, support for long filenames, programmable self-extracting archives (SFX),
repair of damaged archives, authenticity verification, embedded file comments, and encryption.
Unicode is supported in archive filenames, allowing non-English filenames to be handled painlessly.
You can manipulate the parameters of many archives at once and view a volume sequence as a single archive.
WinRAR can convert other archive formats to RAR and search for specified text and files in archives.
WinRAR - What's new in the latest version
1. Added extraction support for ZIP and ZIPX archives using
BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression.
2. Added extraction support for 7z split archives
(.7z.001, .7z.002, ...).
3. Added support for AES-NI CPU instructions allowing to improve
RAR encryption and decryption performance.
4. Default theme images are scaled up with better quality
in high DPI display mode.
5. Environment variables, such as %temp%, can be used
in "Files to add" field of archiving dialog.
6. Switch -ai can be used when creating RAR archive,
so predefined values, typical for file and folder,
are stored instead of actual attributes.
Previously this switch could be used only when extracting.