Download keygen for Ableton Live 9 Suite 9.1.1
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live's Arrangement View is a familiar working space: time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically. But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a uniquesketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline.
Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync. Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live's flexible track routing and more all without interrupting your creative flow.
Ableton Live 9 new features:
* Session automation: In Session View, automation can now be recorded in real time directly within clips. Automation can move together with clips between Arrangement and Session View.
* Find sounds fast: Live's new browser puts all instruments, effects, samples, and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders from anywhere on your computer, search as you type and navigate from the keyboard to find everything quickly.
* Discover new sounds: Live comes with a large selection (3,500 in the Suite edition) of production-ready sounds, which were carefully crafted with the help of over 40 artists, sound designers and engineers. All sounds feature Macro controls for fast access to their most meaningful, musical parameters.
* Get your sound right: Live's studio effects have all been reworked for even better sound and usability. The Glue Compressor is a new effect - an authentic model of a legendary 1980s console bus compressor. EQ Eight has an audition mode for isolating frequencies and an expandable spectrum display. The Gate and Compressor effects feature a Gain Reduction view which shows changes in signal level over time.
* Extract music from samples: Live's new Harmony, Melody and Drums To Midi tools extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from the favourite parts of your music collection. You can also sing, tap a rhythm, play any solo instrument, then use Melody or Drums to MIDI to turn your recordings into MIDI clips that you can edit and reuse with any sound.
* Edit the details: Transpose, reverse and stretch MIDI notes or warp clip automation and add curves to automation envelopes. New tools and an improved workflow allow fast and flexible editing of musical ideas.
* Max for Live - now in Suite: The Suite edition of Live 9 comes with Max for Live and its many unique instruments, effects and tools. Max for Live itself includes 24 new devices such as a convolution reverb, new drum synthesizer instruments, MIDI echo as well as reworked versions of classics such as Step Sequencer and Buffer Shuffler 2.
What's new in Ableton Live 9.1.1:
Improvements and feature changes
-Live will now automatically repair its database in case it gets corrupt, e.g. due to a fatal write error or a sudden power outage during a database transaction, etc.
-Live would always record the last received CC value into a MIDI clip, even if it was received before the actual recording was started. Live now ignores the last value and only records MIDI CC data that are received during the actual clip recording.
-Live would allow to trigger changes from notifications via the Python API. This could lead to problems with Live?s Undo history or even to crashes and is no longer allowed. Note that this change might affect compatibility with 3rd party control surface scripts, i.e. scripts that are not natively supported by Ableton. Please contact the manufacturer of the script in case you encounter any problems.
-Live would cut off all currently playing notes on a MIDI clip when engaging overdub recording in the Arrangement View.
-When recording clips on multiple tracks in Session View by triggering a whole scene, clip recording would sometimes be aborted too early in some slots.
-Under certain conditions, the playback of a Session clip would stop when scrubbing outside of the clip?s loop boundaries.
-Live would freeze when setting the loop length of an unlinked clip envelope to the minimum value.
-Live's MIDI map mode could crash when sending MIDI messages while another chooser or context menu was open.
-Fixed a crash that could occur when creating audio feedback routings with drum rack sends, for example when routing a return chain to itself.
-Live could crash under certain conditions when flattening clips containing automation envelopes.
-Live could crash after using 'Capture and Insert Scene' on the last available Session scene and then undoing that action.
-Live could crash under certain conditions when using Japanese text input methods on Mac OS X.
-Max for Live devices could be out of sync when exporting audio with multiprocessor support enabled.
-When loading a Live set with a MIDI clip that contains modulation for Max for Live parameters of the "live.dial" type, the modulation values would sometimes not be restored correctly.
Changes for Push:
-Push's display now indicates if you?re editing a clip that is not the currently playing clip. It also allows to quickly move the focus back to the playing clip by pressing the up/down arrow buttons.
-Push's display now indicates if a selected track is frozen and cannot be modified.
-Deleting automation for device on/off switches or track activator buttons would not work from Push.
-Push?s auto-arm function would not work with certain track routing settings.
-The playhead could behave erratically or completely disappear when enabling the loop in Live?s Arrangement View and setting it to an odd loop length.
-Push could freeze when browsing user folders, in case a path name contained certain special characters.
-Grabbing individual buttons of Push?s button matrix from Max for Live would not work anymore.
-Fixed a rounding problem that could sometimes occur with the bar graph that shows up on the display when tweaking an encoder.
- Windows XP (64 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Multicore processor
- 2 GB RAM
-3GB free disk space
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
100 MB LINKS
690 MB SINGLE LINK